With the combination of my experience as a life coach and the equine guides you will become aware of your strengths and inner wisdom that will pull you forward. You will experience committing yourself fully in the moment.
Equine Centered Coaching encourages growth and learning geared towards developing one’s self knowledge.
- Through guided exercises with the horse on the ground you learn to identify what is true for you.
- achieving clarity and focus in the moment.
- You develop the ability to stay focused on goals.
- The horse’s reactions help you achieve the clarity and focus allowing you to move forward with confidence and ease.
- You learn how to listen and respect your intuition and impressions.
- Partnership, encouragement, accountability, listening, and a different perspective are provided to you.
We talk about how this relates to other areas in your life including your desired goals, feelings, environments, and outcomes.
This unique experience with horses is located in Snohomish Washington. We will work with horses on the ground and complete a range of exercises.
No horse experience is needed. No riding is involved.
The horse/human relationship... an unconventional approach for Personal Development, Team Building and Leadership.
Sign up for our emailing list and stay informed on updates and events.
Personal Freedom Coaching - Helping you move forward with Intention, Direction and Focus
Personal Leadership Through Equine Guided Coaching - While interacting with horses individuals are able to identify and focus on behavioral patterns that will help them reach their full potential.
Are you seeking to:
- Feel a deeper connection with yourself and others?
- Connect to your own leadership and move into action?
- Gain clarity about your life purpose, mission and legacy?
- Shift from just living and doing to striving and thriving?
If you answered yes to these questions...this is a calling to Personal Leadership through Equine Guided Coaching.
The Building Blocks of You - Do you want more from life? Do you know what changes you should make to get more of what you want?