Does this sound familiar to you?
- You are not as confident as a rider as you want to be.
- You know you can have a better relationship with your horse.
- You sometimes think “what if… something happens” when you are riding your horse.
- You sometimes question your leadership ability while with your horse.
- There are times when your horse acts up and you know better than to keep pushing but you do and it goes from bad to worse.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, here is a resource for you.
Many of us have horses in our lives because there are so many rewarding experiences they offer us. They provide love and friendship, we can just hang around them without caring that we aren’t perfect, they quietly listen without judgement, they are a symbolic relationship that is based on trust, friendship and love.
However, if you are experiencing any kind of disconnect, facing problems, challenges or danger during your interactions, the relationship with your horses can go from bad to worse, especially if current methods are not working. You might need another perspective to figure out the best solution for both of you.
My focus is to help you create the best, safest, and most enjoyable relationship and connection with your horse.
During a private session with you and your horse, the focus is on your relationship and more importantly, the communication you have with one another. We assess where it is now, determine how you would like it to be and a strategy to get there.
1) All new clients begin with a 1 1/2 – 2 hour consultation where we work together to investigate your horses overall health, history , previous ownership, and behaviors.
2) We work together to determine the best strategy and timeline from which to move forward.
3) The sessions may be based on ground work, mounted work or other types of training. Each horse/human combination is different therefore every strategy is unique.
4) I will consistently get feedback from you that will track progress as well as keeping us on course and making changes in our direction if required.
5) My goal is to empower you to create a win/win relationship between you and your horse.